Saturday, June 16, 2012

Final Days

Please forgive me, this will be short because I{m using the internet cafe and need to go PACK MY BAGS! The last few days have flown by. Hayley, the other student, got here on Tuesday and we have been busy gals since. On Wednesday we went to Hermelinda{s house and I taught her how to do the prenatal control. Talk about handing over the reigns! On Thursday we went to Lago Atitlan and San Marcos, that lovely lake I went to a few weeks ago with Odilia. It was fabulous and Hayley fell in love - she is going to travel there after her 6 weeks with Odilia. Thursday night and all of Friday I had horrible food poisoning for the third time... boo. Last night I bought the whole family pizza to say thanks for being so great and they loved it! I took lots of pictures that I will upload once back in the states. Today we went on 2 prenatal visits (my last ones!) then to some hot springs near Antigua. Odilia can{t swim so she took pictures of Hayley and I - it was so relaxing to swim in the mountains in warm natural water! Afterwards we went to Antigua to walk around a little, have lunch, and buy a few artesans. I need to pack now because I leave at 730 am from the house tomorrow morning! Thank you to all who have been reading my blog.. I plan to write a final reflection and upload pictures when I{m home with fast internet on my own computer. Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment